viernes, 17 de mayo de 2013

Justin Romance With Selena Gomez !!





Justin´s Romance With Selena Gomez 

selena and Justin are  young, I love music, have lived in small towns and have been raised only by their mothers Bierber Justin and Selena Gomez have a lot in common. Can we think of a relationship?

Well, with jokes both have shown great affection. Justin told M Magazine: I love Selena and I love his music. When I met her, it was fantastic.

And not to be left behind Selena commented on his twitter: My mom made me change the music depressing listening to put "One Time" My friend Justin Bieber. Why he always puts me in a good mood?

Some fans are beginning to rumor a romance, but Justin has recently stated that she is very cute, but now enjoy a good friendship. Do you do you think?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario